Time has passed…
- In commit messages, describe intent rather than implementation details. (thanks Remco!)
- Using github? Then you can refer to issues in your commit messages using #. Ie when there is an issue (#12), and you want to fix it. Just refer to it with a #12 and Github will automatically link your commit to the issue.
- It always takes more time then you always think to revamp your project(s).
- Start with why. Easier said then done though. (Reading the book, so I might write a review about that soon)
- Paypal’s functionality to change your password sucks. Perhaps I’d write a blog about it…
- Github already rocks by making it so easy to host repo’s, and with Travis’ integration it made me drool. Especially when I wanted to merge a pull request: